Saturday, October 8, 2011

Surprised

Some call me old fashioned, a hick, "old school," or "too country."  I'm ok with all that 'cause that's what I am!

I embrace today's technology visiting Facebook, email, and posting a blog now and then.  But what I really enjoy is "snail mail."  You know, the stuff you get in a mailbox with someone's hand writing on the front of the envelope.  Something almost mystical about opening the mailbox to discover a hand written note from a friend or family member. 


Last week I received a note in my mailbox that filled my heart and soul with joy.  When I read "between the lines," what I read was "We believe in you and what you're doing!"  

And it amazes me how God's timing on things like that are always perfect!  

I thank God for His providential grace and for two outspoken members of my family.   


No comments:

Post a Comment